اسلام آباد(ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن ) وزیرا عظم عمران خان سے وفاقی وزیر نیشنل فوڈ سیکیورٹی فخر امام نے ملاقات کی ہے۔ملاقات کے دوران یکم جولائی کو اسلام آباد میں کسان کنونشن کے انعقادکا فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے۔ نجی ٹی وی ایکسپریس کے مطابق وزیرا عظم عمران خان اور وفاقی وزیر فخرامام کے درمیان ہونے والی ملاقات میں رواں سال تمام فصلوں کی ریکارڈ پیداوار اور آئندہ کی حکمت عملی پر گفتگو بھی کی گئی۔ اس موقع پر وزیرا عظم کا کہنا تھا کہ جامع حکمت عملی سے زراعت کے شعبے میں اصلاحات لارہے ہیں ،کسانوں کو ریلیف دینا حکومت کی اولین ترجیح ہے
Legendary Pakistan batsman Mohammad Yousuf has said that he is not in favour of changing a player’s natural batting stance or grip. The former Pakistan captain expressed those views while speaking to SAMAA exclusively. “I’m not in favour of changing the natural batting stance or grip of a batsman,” he said. “This is something a player is carrying since his childhood. But the thing which I ensure is that player must have a good transfer of weight while playing a shot. He should be playing close to his body, not away. I always try to work on improving player’s technique, not a stance.” The 46-year-old also revealed how he keeps a friendly working environment at the National High-Performance Centre. “I always try to have smooth communication with the player,” he said. “Before even I start working with any individual, I watch and record videos of his batting. I also share these with the player so we know what we are up against. This creates good communication between me and the playe...
KARACHI: Social media once again turned into a battleground as passionate PTI and PML-N ministers took to Twitter to claim victory as a fiery debate between Miftah Ismail and Hammad Azhar, respectively, took place on Geo News Monday night. Ismail and Azhar both appeared on Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath to speak on Pakistan's economic situation and energy shortages. As expected, while Ismail claimed Pakistan was on a trajectory of economic growth during the PML-N's regime, Azhar disagreed as both traded barbs and threw facts at one another. Speaking on the recent gas crisis, the energy minister said it had not taken place due to dry docking of Engro LNG terminal, adding that the crisis would have multiplied had the shortage had occurred in winters. He said the LNG terminals were not utilised by the PML-N government. In response, Ismail accused the PTI government of not being competent enough to foresee the gas crisis, adding that the incumbent governm...
Comments
Post a Comment